The title of Salman Khan's upcoming movie, "Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan," was revealed yesterday. Cameo appearances by Just Sul and Abdu Rozik are scheduled for the movie. Sul and Rozik, who both currently call Dubai home and have previously collaborated, will join Salman in a special song for "Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan."


Sul, a mechanical engineer who became a web star, became well-known for his parody vines. "I'm super elated and grateful that one of the most loved superstars of India has given the green light to the idea of featuring a crazy 53-year-old with no prior experience in film acting in a song for one of the biggest Bollywood films of the year," he said in a statement about his participation in the Salman Khan starrer.


"I'm incredibly grateful to Salman Khan Films for providing me with this wonderful opportunity to learn about another aspect of the reel world. I'm eager to enter the sets and humiliate everyone with my shoddy dance routines "said Sul.


Rozik, an 18-year-old Tajik vocalist who caught Salman's eye at IIFA 2022 and was given a part in "Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan," revealed earlier this year, "I met Salman bhai during IIFA and bonded well with him. That's how our conversation began, and he then offered me a role in Bollywood. I'm anxious and eager because this is my first business venture.



"People I meet now adoringly refer to me as chota bhaijaan." Abdu continued by praising the actor, saying, "I cannot be more appreciative. Salman Khan is a great human being with a good heart. I wish I could thank him for this chance someday. He is a very kind person.


In the meantime, on Friday, Salman celebrated 34 years in the entertainment business by announcing the name and first image of his upcoming movie, "Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan." According to reports, the movie's original title was "Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali," but the producers decided to modify it. The new title has now been revealed in honour of Salman's 34 years in Bollywood.


Pooja Hegde, Venkatesh Daggubati, Jagapathi Babu, Raghav Juyal, and Shehnaaz Gill are also featured in the film. The Farhad Samji-directed film "Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan" is scheduled for release on December 30, 2022.